Nancy Schlichting will be a presenter at the 34th Annual Mid-Atlantic Institute on Bankruptcy and Reorganization Practice Conference at the Boars Head Inn in Charlottesville on September 13-14, 2019.
Jennifer Shirkey to Present at the Virginia Society of CPAs Employee Benefits & Retirement Plan Symposium
Jennifer Shirkey will co-present with Lisa Germano of Actuarial Benefits and Design Company at the Virginia Society of CPAs (“VSCPA”) Employee Benefits & Retirement Plan Symposium on June 27, 2019 in Glen Allen, VA. Their topic will be Fiduciary Risk Management: Developing ERISA Bubble Wrap for Plan Operations.
Cathy Welsh will talk to the business community about state and federal laws promoting diversity and prohibiting discrimination. Cathy will also describe employer innovations and accommodations that foster and support employing individuals from diverse backgrounds and protected classes.
- Cathy Welsh to Speak During a Presentation for the Shenandoah Valley Chambers of Commerce on Thursday, May 14th
May 14, 2020
- Michael Derdeyn to Present at the 38th Annual Real Estate Practice Seminar on May 6th
May 06, 2020
- Cathy Welsh To Present at Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber Diversity in Business Seminar
March 04, 2020
- Jennifer Shirkey and Cathy Welsh Will Present a Legislative Update on State and Federal Employee Benefits and Employment Law to the Shenandoah Valley Society for Human Resources Management (SVSHRM)
February 11, 2020
- Flora Pettit Hosted Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association (CABA) Women Lawyers Section Holiday Happy Hour
December 18, 2019
- Joe Cooch Will Moderate the American Subcontractors Association of the Shenandoah Valley’s “General Contractors’ Roundtable”
November 21, 2019
- View All Past Events