Shannon A. Temlak
Shannon Temlak focuses her practice on civil litigation including commercial, real estate and employment litigation. She also has experience with family law and management employment law counseling.
Shannon is from Fairfax County, Virginia and Northborough, Massachusetts. She received her undergraduate degree in Political Science and Policy Studies from Elon University and completed her undergraduate research as part of the Elon College Fellows Program.
Before returning to Virginia to attend William & Mary Law School, Shannon worked as a legal assistant/paralegal in Boston, Massachusetts. During her law school career, Shannon served on the William & Mary Law Review and on the executive boards of the Student Intellectual Property Society and the Women’s Law Society.
Shannon is dedicated to raising awareness and educating others about domestic violence and supporting victims of domestic violence. In her free time, Shannon enjoys baking, playing tennis, and traveling.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section Co-Chair, 2020 – Present
- Thomas Jefferson American Inn of Court
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Alpha Chi Omega – Beta Delta Chapter, College of William & Mary
- Advisor (2017 – Present)
- Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce – Cville Chamber Rising Professionals
- Steering Committee (2020 – Present)
- Junior League of Charlottesville
- Provisional Member (2020 – Present)
- Shenandoah Valley Alumni Chapter, Elon University
- Board Member (2020 – Present)