Linda M. Ginsberg
Linda Ginsberg has 25 years of experience in assisting attorneys in various practice areas, including civil and commercial litigation, foreclosures and collections, business law, trusts and estates, and real estate. Linda currently serves as a paralegal in business and commercial litigation in the Charlottesville office of Flora Pettit. In that capacity, she works on assigned cases directly with attorneys throughout all stages of litigation.
- Paralegal support for Nancy R. Schlichting and Patrick C. Asplin
- Primary responsibility for gathering and organizing information and documents for attorney preparation, client meetings, court filings, depositions, and trial
- Conducts witness interviews and factual research
- Works closely with clients in drafting responses to discovery requests from opposing counsel in various types of litigation matters
- Assists counsel in preparing exhibits and other documentation for trial, and assists counsel as needed during trial
- Assists in drafting pleadings and court filings